Our college ministry at First Baptist is extremely active and we are always seeking ways to plug in to the lives of students on the campus of Murray State. There are many ways to get plugged in and involved.
- THE NET WORSHIP SERVICE: Every Sunday night at 8:00 PM, we have our college NET worship service. This is a high energy fun atmosphere geared towards college students. You will experience great worship, engaging bible study, fellowship, food and more. We meet in the Family Life Center.
- SUNDAY MORNING SUNDAY SCHOOL: Our College SS class meets at 9:45 AM every Sunday morning in the new Family Life Center. We will provide breakfast (typically donuts) and it will be a great time of small group study and discussion.
- COLLEGE ADOPTION PROGRAM: We realize coming to college can be a little challenge and sometimes you just need a "home away from home". Our adoption program fits that bill perfectly. We pair you up with an FBC family who can be there as much or as little as you need them to. From taking you to lunch to helping with laundry, having a local family makes college a little bit easier.
- FREE UNIVERSITY LUNCH: Once a month during the school year, we have a free home cooked lunch following our worship service.
- And then we have a bunch of fun events that will take place throughout the year. From a Winter SKITreat to Super Bowl parties to everything in between.
We love our college ministry and cannot wait to see this group continue to grow! If you have any questions about college ministry, email JEREMY HUDGIN or call the church office 270.753.1854
BROCHURE OF EVENTS