We have an amazing team of baby and preschool leaders who love Jesus and love working with kids! When you bring your baby to our nursery team or drop your preschooler off for class, you can expect them to be cared for, loved on, and played with!
We are extremely flexible…and will do whatever it takes to make sure your little ones love coming to church!
Important Information for Preschool Parents/Guardians:
- We have current background checks on file for all volunteers and staff.
- All children birth-Kindergarten meet on the 1st Floor of the Education building.
- We use a digital sign-in system for all children, which you can set up easily upon arrival in the Kids1st wing (watch this video to show you how to sign in).
- We take safety very seriously--click HERE to see our children's ministry policies and procedures.
- If your child is below Kindergarten age, you can check them into the nursery at any time during the morning activities and they can be kept until after the 11:00 am service
- Pick them up the same place you dropped them off.
- Nursery will again be available for the duration of the MidWeek programming (6:15 pm - 7:30 pm).
- Sign in, drop off, and pick up on the first floor of the Education building.