Why give to First Baptist Church?
Giving is a natural part of our worship to God. Through the tithes, offerings, and estate gifts of First Baptist Church members and others, God continues to bless people both locally and around the world.
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." -Matthew 6:19-21
Did you know?
A recent study reveals that 13% percent of the people give 80% of the money to the church. Can you imagine what could be accomplished if all of us gave what we truly believed God is asking of us?
Ways you can give to First Baptist Church:
1. Cash or check in the offering plate.
2. Mail your check to the church: 203 S. 4th St., Murray, KY 42071.
3. Text amount and fund to 270-232-2203 (ex. Budget 250). The first time that you text you will receive a link to enter your information. You can also type “funds” to see a list of funds or “help” for instructions.
4. Appreciated assets: Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, land, house, etc.
5. Planned giving vehicle (like a will).
6. Online banking through your bank (set up a one-time or recurring check to be written to the church).
7. Automatic draft form from the church office completed to have funds debited directly from your account.
8. Checking debit on this website (Click Here and then choose the picture of a check; the church incurs a nominal percentage fee).
9. Debit/credit card on this website, Click Here (Note: the church incurs a percentage fee).