Why give to First Baptist Church:
Giving is a natural part of our worship to God. Through the tithes, offerings, and estate gifts of First Baptist Church members and others, God continues to bless people both locally and around the world.
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." -Matthew 6:19-21
Ways you can give to First Baptist Church:
- Place your gift of cash or check in the offering plate on Sunday morning.
- Mail your check to the church: 203 S. 4th St., Murray, KY 42071
- Appreciated assets: Call the business office for more details about donating stocks, bonds, mutual funds, land, house, etc.
- Through a planned giving vehicle: Ask your financial planner or call the church office for assistance.
- Online banking through your bank (set up a one-time or recurring check to be written to the church)
- ACH/ Echeck (fill out a form available in the church office to have funds debited directly from your account and deposited to the church account)
- Electronic check on this website (Click Here and then choose the picture of a check, the church incurs a nominal percentage fee)
- Debit/Credit Card on this website (Click Here, Note: the church incurs a percentage fee)