Wednesdays at First Baptist consist of our Midweek programming for all ages. These programs include different Bible studies that are offered to meet the various needs of people in different stages of life. Children and youth have their own programming. For adults, we offer everything from men's and women's groups to parenting studies and apologetics. Each semester is broken down in to two to three different six week blocks.
Our next MidWeek session will begin on January 16 and continue through February 13.
The adults will attend "Missional Mindset: Reporting on missions in and around FBC." These sessions will include presentations from Brazil and Zimbabwe mission teams, Terry Ellis, and MORE! Be sure to join us.
The elementary children will begin a study on "Operating System"--learning to be self-controlled. The preschoolers will study "The Market" as they discover their need for Jesus. Read more about Kids1st MidWeek HERE.
FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY:
The Knowledge You Need To Win With Money
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson money course that teaches step-by-step how to create a budget, pay off debt, spend wisely, and save for the future.
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)