- WHO: Any person 18+ can participate. Teams can consist of up to 10 people (6 play at a time).
- WHEN: League games begin on Tuesday, February 27. Depending on number of teams will determine if league goes 6 weeks or 8 weeks. Teams will play 1-2 matches a week. Games will be played on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- WHERE: All games will be played at the new Family Life Center (201 S. 4th St.) of First Baptist Church.
- COST: $25 per team. Prizes to be awarded to regular season winners and tournament winners.
- FORMAT AND RULES: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LEAGUE RULES
- REGISTRATION: Fill out Information Below. Deadline to register a team is Monday, February 19.
Note: There will be a mandatory league information meeting on Thursday, February 22, at 7:00 PM in the Family Life Center. One representative from each team will need to be present to go over the rules and receive the league schedule.